How to wear Hijab? If you are a moslem girl, you must wearing the Hijab. Islam girls wear hijabs to cover their hair in front of men who are non-relatives to them. It is very important to maintain the honor of a Muslim woman. Hijab also make a woman look very polite and pretty.
Now you have to follow these step-by-step instructions to wear a Hijab
1. Prepare a basic rectangular scarf.
2. Put the head veil to the same comparison between the two sides.
3. On the left side of the veil is pulled through the back of the neck and put forward up to the right shoulder.
4. In order not to loose, tighten it with a pin.
Tips how to wear a hijab
1. Intend to wear the hijab because Allah
2. Do not use a hijab just for style, but use a hijab to believe in Allah
3. You also have to cover the sensitive parts of your body
It's simple to learn How to wear hijab. Take a look, the women who wear the hijab looks very pretty and polite.
Find other tutorials such as How to wear a Hijab only at How To Clopedia
how to install windows xp? Do yo have a pc or laptop, but your computer does not have an operating system installed. You can choose windows xp on your computer. Windows XP is very stable, very fast, and easy to use.
Just Information : Windows XP is an operating system produced by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops and media centers. First released to computer manufacturers on August 24, 2001. The name "XP" is short for "eXPerience", highlighting the enhanced user experience.
You may need to install Windows XP if:
1. You replaced your hard disk drive with a new hard disk drive that does not have Windows XP installed.
2. You are reinstalling Windows XP on a computer because you want to clean off your hard drive and remove any unwanted programs, such as spyware.
3. You purchased a computer without an operating system.
Before you install Windows XP, you should check out the following fixtures.
1. First You need the Windows XP CD.
2. You have the product key available. The product key is located on yourWindows XP CD case and is required to install and activate Windows XP.
3. Your computer hardware is set up. At a minimum, you should connect your keyboard, mouse, monitor, and CD drive. If available, you should connect your computer to a wired network.
4. Ensure that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Windows XP:
- 300 Mhz Intel or AMD CPU
- 128 Megabytes of system RAM (It can work with 64 Megabytes of RAM but its not recommended)
- 1.5 Gigabytes of available drive space
- Super VGA 800x600 Display Adapter
- CD or DVD-ROM
- Keyboard and mouse, or other pointing devices
- Network Interface Adapter required for Internet and Network Connectivity
5. You have Windows XP drivers available. Drivers are software that Windows XP uses to communicate with your computer’s hardware. If you do not have drivers available, Windows XP may already include drivers for your hardware. If not, you should be able to download them from your hardware manufacturer’s website after you set up Windows XP.
5. If you are reinstalling Windows XP on an existing computer, you need a backup copy of your files and settings. The installation process will delete all of your files. You can use the File and Settings Transfer Wizard to store your files and settings on removable media and then restore them after installation is complete.
Now you have to follow these step-by-step instructions to help you to install Windows Xp.
1. Insert the Windows XP CD into your computer and restart your computer.
2. If prompted to start from the CD, press any key like Spacebar or enter. If you miss the prompt (it only appears for a few seconds), restart your computer to try again.
3. Windows XP Setup begins. During this portion of setup, your mouse will not work, so you must use the keyboard. On the Welcome to Setup page, press Enter.
4. On the Windows XP Licensing Agreement page, read the licensing agreement. Press the Page Down key to scroll to the bottom of the agreement. Then press F8.
5. This page enables you to select the hard disk drive on which Windows XP will be installed. Once you complete this step, all data on your hard disk drive will be removed and cannot be recovered. It is extremely important that you have a recent backup copy of your files before continuing. When you have a backup copy, press D, and then press L when prompted. This deletes your existing data.
6. Press Enter to select Unpartitioned space, which appears by default.
7. Press Enter again to select Format the partition using the NTFS file system, which appears by default.
8. Windows XP erases your hard disk drive using a process called formatting and then copies the setup files.
To continue the installation from the previous step, read the next tutorial below.
1. Windows XP restarts and then continues with the installation process. From this point forward, you can use your mouse. Eventually, theRegional and Language Options page appears. Click Next to accept the default settings. If you are multilingual or prefer a language other than English, you can change language settings after setup is complete.
2. On the Personalize Your Software page, type your name and your organization name. Some programs use this information to automatically fill in your name when required. Then, click Next.
On the Your Product Key page, type your product key as it appears on your Windows XP CD case. The product key is unique for everyWindows XP installation. Then, click Next.
3. On the Computer Name and Administrator Password page, in the Computer name box, type a name that uniquely identifies your computer in your house, such as My computer or my pc. You cannot use spaces or punctuation. If you connect your computer to a network, you will use this computer name to find shared files and printers. Type a strong password that you can remember in the Administrator password box, and then retype it in the Confirm password box. Write the password down and store it in a secure place. Click Next.
4. On the Date and Time Settings page, set your computer’s clock. Then, click the Time Zone down arrow, and select your time zone. Click Next.
5. You need to wait Windows XP to configuring your computer.
6. On the Networking Settings page, click Next.
7. On the Workgroup or Computer Domain page, click Next.
To complete the installation, read the next tutorial below.
8. You need to wait Windows xp to configuring your computer and will automatically restart when finished. When the Display Settingsdialog appears, click OK.
9. When the Monitor Settings dialog box appears, click OK.
10. The final stage of setup begins. On the Welcome to Microsoft Windows page, click Next.
11. On the Help protect your PC page, click Help protect my PC by turning on Automatic Updates now. Then, click Next.
and if you window is not register then click on not right now, and turn off automatic updates.
12. Windows XP will then check if you are connected to the Internet:
- If you are connected to the Internet, select the choice that describes your network connection on the Will this computer connect to the Internet directly, or through a network? page. If you’re not sure, accept the default selection, and click Next.
- If you use dial-up Internet access, or if Windows XP cannot connect to the Internet, you can connect to the Internet after setup is complete. On the How will this computer connect to the Internet? page, click Skip.
13. On the Who will use this computer? page, type the name of each person who will use the computer. You can use first names only, nicknames, or full names. Then click Next.
14.On the Thank you! page, click Finish.
15. Windows XP setup is complete. You can log on by clicking your name on the logon screen.
16. You can see The Windows Xp desktop bellow.
Tips how to install Windows Xp
- If you’ve installed Windows XP on a new computer or new hard disk drive, you can now use the File and Settings Transfer Wizard to copy your important data to your computer or hard disk drive
- Don't forget to set your boot priority in your BIOS. On older systems, the BIOS is set to read Floppy, HDD, and THEN CD-ROM. You will need to set your boot priority to load the CD-ROM before Floppy and HDD.
- If you encounter any difficulties installing, Windows Setup will give you technical information about the error, which can help determine its cause. Check the troubleshooter on Microsoft's website for assistance with common installation problems.
- Do not attempt to install Windows on a system that does not meet the minimum requirements.
- You can install Windows more than once on a single partition, but this may lead to system instability in the future. Download software such as Partition Magic 8, to safely divide the hard drive into partitions for safe install.
How to Upload a Video to YouTube? Do you have a video and want to share your video to everyone. You can upload your videos to youtube. YouTube is a popular video sharing website on the internet. Your video will be watched by many people such as friends, family, or perfect strangers.
Just Information : YouTube is a video sharing website, created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005 and owned by Google since late 2006, on which users can upload, view and share videos.
Now you have to follow these step-by-step instructions to upload video to youtube.
1. Select a video you want to upload to youtube. YouTube accepts the following formats:
- .AVI (Audio Video Interleaved)
- .3GPP (cell phones)
- .MOV (Mac)
- .MP4 (iPod/PSP)
- .MPEG or .MPG (Motion Picture Experts Group)
- .FLV (Adobe Flash)
- .M4V (h.264)
- .WMV (Windows Media Video)
- .WEBM (HTML5)
2. Go to http://www.youtube.com. Then log in to your youtube account. If you do not have a youtube account, you can register a google account.
2. Click the Upload button on the top of the homepage of youtube. The Upload button is located to the right of the Search bar.
3. Then you will be directed to https://www.youtube.com/upload. Then press the upload button.
4. Choose a video file. Click the “Select files to upload” button to open a file browser. Find the file or files that you want to add. You can also drag and drop videos into the square in the web browser window.
5. Click the Open button. If your account is unverified, you are limited to 15 minute uploads. You can upload longer videos by verifying your account via text message. You can find the verification link in the upload page.
6. Enter the details. Required information includes the title of the video, the description of the video, any tags that you want to add.
- Adding a description to your video will allow for others to learn more information about it, which will display at the bottom of the video. To help your video stand out, add a unique description and don’t just copy the title into the description box.
- Tags allow other YouTube users to see your video by linking common words associated with your video (e.g. Dancing Elephants has a tag of "elephants," "dancing," and "funny"). Other videos with similar tags will often be seen together in the "Recommended videos" sidebar.
- Annotations allow you to add notes or pauses to the video that you may have forgotten to put in. These can allow the viewer to see additional information about your channel, for example, without having to read the description.
7. Choose Privacy settings. Public Videos can be searched for and viewed by anyone. Unlisted Videos are only accessible to people who know the video link. Private Videos are unlisted and can only be viewed by viewers that you designate. These users need to have a Google account to access the video.
8. Adjust any advanced settings. Click the Advanced tab and review the options. You can choose to disable the comments, disable video responses, change rights ownership, choose to notify your subscribers, and more.
9. Hit the Save button. Your title, description, tag, privacy settings, will be saved when your video has completed uploading on youtube. When the bar fills, you have posted a video on YouTube.
10. Finish. Now you will see your video on your youtube account.
Tips How to upload a video to youtube
- Before you upload video on Youtube, You must read YouTube's Terms and Conditions.
- You must upload the video with the best quality, most people are interested in good quality video such as HD video.
- You can share your video through Google+, Facebook or Twitter, or you could send your friends the video link.
How to turn off windows xp? If you're done using the computer then you must shut down your computer. Some people are still confused how to turn off the computer.
Now you have to follow these step-by-step instructions to turn off windows xp computer :
Step 1 : First Click Start button, click Turn Off Computer.
Step 2 : Select and click turn off
Now you can see your computer shut down
And finally your windows is shuting down.
Tips how to turn off windows xp computer
- You should close running applications.
- you should save your file before shutting down the computer.
How to turn on a computer? The computer exist in almost all places in the world. The problem is some people can not turn it on. Turning on computer isn’t always easy. some manufacturers put the "on" button in a place that is hard to find. And maybe you will say: "Where's the 'on' button?" or "How to turn on computer?"
Now you have to follow these step-by-step instructions to turn on the computer :
Step 1 : Find the "on" / "power" button.
This button location is on cpu.
Step 2 : Push the button. On some computers, the button lights up when the computer is on.
If nothing happens or your computer is still off, then you have to check this :
a. Make sure your computer is connected to a power source.
b. Ensure that the monitor is turned on. Most PC monitors have an "on / off" button on the bottom corner of the screen. The button often lights up green when the monitor is on.
Step 3 : Now you need log in.If you’re the only user of your computer, once it’s turned on it may go straight to the desktop:
If you’re sharing your computer with other people, each one will usually have their own account. When you turn on the computer, the screen will look something like this:
When you click the icon above your name, you’ll be asked for a password. The main user or administrator should set this up for you before you begin. Type in your password and click the arrow. And then go straight to the desktop.
And finally the computer turn on
Tips how to turn on a computer
You can use surge protector like ups. This prevents your computer being damaged if there’s a sudden problem with your electricity supply. And You have to keep your computer to prevent rapid deterioration.
HowToClopedia is a blog that provides information related to the tutorial, tips, tricks, and How to do anything. This site has the motto of "How to do anything". This site is intended for media that are learning to help others. Everyone has their own problems in their lives. But some of them do not understand how to be able to resolve the issue. For instance there are people who are just learning to cook. To be able to cook, then he should read the cookbook. And he must do everything that is listed in the cookbook.
You have to focus on the problems you face. You have to know how to get out of trouble. Then you have to figure out how best to resolve it.
it feels amazing if we are able to solve the problems we have. As if we feel great and be able to do anything. For that we should not despair if there are problems in front of our eyes and block our precious goal. But we have to keep trying to find a solution that will save us from the matter. And most importantly say to yourself "all problems can definitely resolved". For that I will create a blog that provides a tutorial that you may need to solve a problem that you have. This is the blog address that may resolve your problem http://howtoclopedia.blogspot.com/
Find other tutorials such as How to do anything only at How To Clopedia
Find other tutorials such as How to do anything only at How To Clopedia